04 May 2008

The Past Few Days

Over the last few days I have been quite busy. My younger sister, recruited at her workshop, has been up to stay with me so that I can give her some help on setting up a workshop and some techniques I have learned over the years. Yesterday, Saturday, our craft club has its day and my sister came with me. We had a really good day.

These are a some of the cards I managed to put together.

Hopefully, she will have gone home with some incentive and ideas to really start to get the most out of SU and their brilliant products. I do love the colours so.

The blue card I cased from one of the UK Demos, I slight changed parts but the blue, white and circle design were her idea.












I am now going to have to put all my craft supplies away, my daughter and grandchildren are traveling over from Australia for a visit. Although she is a demonstrator in Oz I have got quite a lot to do before they arrive.

Mind you, I expect once they are here all the SU craft supplies will come out again and we shall have a great time playing.


No comments: