30 June 2008

Hello at last, managed to get some work (as if crafting is work) done at last. I have two workshops this weekend, one on Friday and one on Saturday. I was getting a bit stressed thinking what to do for hostess gift and door prizes when I remembered some cards my daughter made whilst she was here. So I have cased her cards, they are obviously different but the idea was hers here.Here are my efforts. After I made the cards I then made envelopes to match and then put two in a SU bag, made a top for the bag and I will use them as door prizes.
I actually made two of each so I have some in reserve for another day. The two in the bags are different, if I turned the bags around you would see the other card. They are A7 size cards.

1 comment:

Fiona Whitehead said...

These are fabulous Ann