13 July 2008
This bag of cards was cased from Emerald Tiger on ILWS. I used different colours but I am really pleased with the effect. I used pick a petal stamps onto pumpkin pie design papers using black stazon.
The technique for the bag is as follows: (as before I have cased this bag from another SU demonstrator, so thank you Amanda for this great idea)
1 12" x 12” sheet Whisper White or Basic Black Cardstock
2 strips 1/2" x 12" Designer series paper (DSP)
Strong Double sided tape (Sticky Strip is definately the best!)
Scrap DSP for decoration
1. Cut 2 x 1” strips off one side of the 12"x12" card stock (to use for the handles) and then trim it to 10 x 11”.
2. With 10” side at the top, score card 1 ½ ” from each side.
3. With 11” side at the top score card 4 ½” in from each side.
4. Cut on short score lines, fold and adhere with sticky strip to make bag/box shape.
5. For handles attach DSP pieces to the 1” strips using sticky strip.
6. Curve the handles and then adhere to the inside front and back using sticky strip and then secure with brads.
7. Decorate with stamped images on DSP with Pick a Petal stamp set (109445)
These instructions were written by Emerald Tiger ILWS