01 September 2008

All Natural

Today, from Stampin' Up! we were given our retired list. Needless to say I am sorry that some we are losing some sets and not sorry to see others going. One of the sets that is retiring that I like is All Natural. So today I made two cards with this set. Sometime ago I made a background using the polished stone technique. A technique using the re-inkers. I decided that rather than use it as a background I would stamp directly onto the card and cut the images out. This is the results.


For this card I used pumpkin pie and garden green cardstock, embellished with grosgrain ribbon. I also used the cutter to rough up the edges of the cardstock.















For the second card I used only orange and chocolate chip cardstock embellished with with grosgrain ribbon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,

Your blog is looking great! Very much looking forward to sharing some crafty time with you when you hit our Aussie shores again.

Claire
xx

Ann Wills said...

Thanks Claire, looking forward to meeting you all again.