30 September 2008

One of a Kind

Well, here I am in Tasmania and finally got to make a couple of cards. We have been busy ferrying children, moving furniture etc. Lynda's final shipping from the UK arrived just before I did and her garage is full so she is trying to condense everything. Anyway, to get back to business, this card is made from the stamp set One of a Kind, a new set, that I have been told my fellow demonstrators over on ILWS, is in our new catalogue that goes live on Wednesday 1 October. It is a in the Australian catalogue so I am fortunate to have been able to use it. The colours are whisper white, pink passion and night of navy cardstock. The flowers are stamped with pink passion and night of navy inks and punched out using the boho blossoms punch, which is also in the new catalogue and matches the stamps, awesome as my four year old grandson would say.

No comments: