19 September 2008

Scallops

I am kicking about now waiting for Sunday when I fly out to Tasmania. Can't wait to see my boys and my daughter too of course. Anyway, I have packed away my craft stash but keep getting bits out to play with. Yesterday afternoon, I got out the Cuttlebug and nesties and came up with this. I used pale plum and perfect plum card stock, inks and whisper white ribbon. The stamp set is True Friend. It is a new stamp set to the UK and will be available when the new catalogue is launched on the 1 October (getting excited now, but I won't be in the UK to see it until the end of October). I decoupaged the image and added some glitter.

1 comment:

Lynda Moss said...

I've been tagged so guess what...TAG, you're IT! If you have time please play along, you can find the details on my blog at www.stampinkins.com.