26 October 2008

Always

I am now on countdown before I return home. I actually depart on Wednesday and arrive on Thursday, it sounds quick but Australia are now 11 hours in front so I will be travelling back in time and some. I will be very, very sad to leave the family but, at the same time, I am looking forward to seeing my husband and my dog Zac. It has been along time, 5.5 weeks.
I made this card today using one of my daughter's stamp sets from their mini catalogue, it would be absolutely great if we get a mini catalogue this year and this set is in it. There is also a stamp of a beautiful bird in the set.

I used whisper white, elegant eggplant and pale plum card stock and inks. The word window punch and circle punches and elegant eggplant ribbon. T he white imitation brads were achieved by using the white gel pen. The circle with always on it actually moves up and down the ribbon.

No comments: