09 October 2008

Garden Whimsey

I used elegant eggplant, whisper white and almost amethyst card stock to achieve this card. I used the stampin' write markers to ink up the stamp. The snail is inked in close to cocoa and chocolate chip. I punched out a circleand cut round and round until I reached the centre. This makes a spiral, I glued the snail to just the centre of the spiral so it actually looks like it is on a spring.
The idea for the layout of this card I got from a K Werner video. It is very simple but I quite liked the simplicity. The cardstock is sage shadow and bravo burgundy, not sure what the DSP (design series paper) is. I also used bravo burgundy grosgrain ribbon and the punches.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my daughter for taking the photographs, re-sizing them and putting a logo on them.

No comments: