20 October 2008

The Snowflake Spot

Hi, sorry not to have been about lately, I am still in Tasmania, having a great time. My daughter and I sat down this morning and did some crafting. I used The Snowflake Spot stamp set. It has been retired from our catalogue (still available whilst stocks last) but is still available in the Australian catalogue.

We have been rushing around so much this last week, well Lynda has, I just follow, she makes me tired just watching her. It was the youngest boys birthday last week and on Sunday there was a birthday barbie for him as well as on Saturday she had a stamp camp in her home for one day and then had to go out in the evening.
Anyway, for this project I used sage shadow, always artichoke and chocolate chip inks. The boxes are made with whisper white card stock, for the sentiment I used sage shadow and chocolate chip card stock as well. I also used the two circle punches and the scallop punch. The Australians laugh the way we say scallop, the pronounce it scollop!!!

The cracker was designed by Lynda and the box is from a very talented crafter called Claire Brennan.

1 comment:

Linda (UKS Gadget Monkey) said...

These are gorgeous, well worth putting on the Christmas Day table, would be stunning...

My daughter has also been to Aus recently from June until September, she was away 10 weeks in Brisbane staying with my in-laws... glad you had a good time.