09 October 2008

Tart & Tangy

Well, I am still in Tasmania. I do so love spending time with my three grandsons. On Wednesday, my eldest grandson had the afternoon off school and we had lunch in Hobart and then went to see a movie. It was really nice to have him on his own for while. Yesterday it was my 4 year old grandson's swimming lesson, he really is doing well, soon he will be like his older brothers.

Anyway here are two cards that I made using the Tart and Tangy stamp set. I masked one of the apples and stamped the second image. I also stamped the image again and cut out the centre and adhered it with dimensions onto the front image. I used whisper white, old olive and real red cardstock and inks. I used stampin' write markers to create the image.



This card again I used whisper white, real red and old olive (I am using my daughter's card stock so I try to make two cards from the colours). The sentiment is from the stem sayings cardstock, this can be used to make a stem for flowers also. The DSP is from the picnic set, finished off with some red gingham ribbon.

No comments: