21 November 2008

Stationery Boxes

It has taken me two days to complete these projects, there is so much work involved as you can see. I have done quite a few pictures as there is a lot of cards, tags, envelopes, notelets etc. Again, the actual idea is not mine, I saw this on SCS and have been dying to have a go.

I have used retired Design Series Prints, although several current stamp sets were used. The cardstock in both designs is black and the main colours are pumpkin pie and always artichoke.
I quite
I quite enjoyed the projects but I think once for a while is enough. I think I am now suffering from brain drain.

5 comments:

Claire Harrison said...

Hi Ann,

Love the stationery boxes! I too have downloaded the details for these, but am waiting to have the time to embark on such a big project, maybe over the summer holidays! Yours look fab. TFS

Claire
xx

Lynda Moss said...

These are awesome! you obviously ahve far too much time on your hands....lol

Please send me the instructions and on the off chance I ever have long enough to sit and play to create somthing like that I will have a go!

Lynda x

Sue Robinson said...

Hi Ann what an amazing collection you are very clever

Sue xxx

Sonia said...

Wow Wow truely amazing. The work you have put into these is fantastic, i love them. Would love some instructions :)
Hugs Sonia x

AuroraDawn said...

What a beautiful set, I've got to have a go at this. Will go and have a look on SCS now - hope the distructions are easy to find ... and follow :)

ADxxx