15 January 2009

Botanical Blooms

I have, at last received my Sale-A-Bration set botanical blooms. SU had a bit of problem with back orders. Enough said, they are here now, so here are my first cards.

The blue one is night of navy, bashful blue cardstock and bashful blue DSP finished with a navy blue ribbon. I also used the corner punch and the straight scallop punch.
The other card is elegant eggplant and barely banana. Used the Stampn'write markers rather than ink pads in the same colours as the card stock.

2 comments:

Claire Harrison said...

Thanks for the inspiration Ann! I need to use these stamps in a w/shop tomorrow - have been really scratching my head to come up with some ideas.

Claire
PS so glad your camera cable wasn't here in Oz!

Ann Wills said...

Thanks for that Claire. Hope your workshop went well.