20 January 2009

Doodle That etc...

I am going to an Inspirational Get Together next week and the demonstrators have agreed to do a challenge. Well, I find this pressure. Anyway I was sitting in the middle of my stash thinking of what card I would like to make in bulk. I started out with the stamp set Doodle That (the leaves etc) then went on to put on the flowers from True Friend. I used the Stampn'Write markers. The sentiment is from Best Yet, a level 1 hostess gift.
I hasten to add that this is not the card I will be making 15 of.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: pink passion, lovely lilac, whisper white and certain celery.
Inks: Stampn'Write markers, pink passion, always artichoke and certain celery
Stamp Sets: Doodle That, True Friend, Best Yet and Wow Flowers (quite a mixture eh)
Accessories: Straight and circle scallop punches, 11/4" circle, flat backed pearls from the pretties kit, brad from the soft subtles family and finally, of course, my faithful stampamajig

No comments: