30 January 2009

My Swaps

Well here they are, the swaps I made as promised. I decided that I would make eight using pink passion and black card stock and eight using tempting turquoise and black card stock. I also used the designer print papers in co-ordinating colours and the Stampin'Write Markers in the same colours. The stamp set is Cheers to you and Best YetThey are quite labour intensive, the three white circles are all mounted on a piece of thread and spin, so there are also images on the back of the white circles.

I also made a few others in Olive Green, Real Red and black using the tart and tangy stamp set, just in case I needed more.Once completed I then made a tote to carry them in. I used Design Print Papers and black 12 x 12 card stock. The centre of the design is made from the five petal punch, punched twice and creased finished with a firestone brad in the centre.
All the ingredients for the above are made using Stampin' Up! products.

I am a bit nervous, as there are a lot of very talented demonstrators out there and I hope these cards manage to reach the standard.

5 comments:

Helen Pritchett said...

Hi Ann,

nice to have met you today... and yes there over and exceeded, in my opinion yours was the best swop there!!
love helen x

Claire Harrison said...

Ann your swaps look awesome, I'm sure the other demos were delighted to receive them!

Claire
xx

Ann Wills said...

Thanks to you for such kind comments, it has given my confidence a real boost.

Hayley said...

Hi Ann it was great to meet you on Friday. You swaps were one of my favs from the day - thank you so much.
x

Amanda said...

The swaps are lovely, it was great to meet you on Friday x