08 January 2009

Casing a Card

This card is totally cased from a very talented demonstrator called Jenny here I changed the colours to chocolate chip, blush blossom and very vanilla. I just thought the card was so stylish. Usually when you case a card you give credit to the designer and try to change the card in someway, I just changed the colours because I liked the card so much. However, the basic layout inspired me to create the following cards.
Card Recipe
Cardstock: More Mustard, Whsiper White and Always Artichoke
Stamp Sets: Polka Dot Punches - Best Yet
Accessories: Design Series Paper, ribbon is more mustard, Cuttlebug and Nestabilities, clear embossing powder
Card Recipe
Cardstock: Real Red, Taken with Teal and Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Polka Dot Punches - Best Yet
Accessories: Design Series Paper, ribbon is real red, Cuttlebug and Nestabilities and clear embossing powder

No comments: