13 February 2009

Cartons Again

One of our demonstrators, Jo, here, very kindly put a tutorial up for a smaller version of the carton holder, so I followed her instructions for the holder and then made up my own pattern for the miniature cartons.

I did this as a trial, filled them with Jelly Beans and will give it to my husband for Valentines Day (aww....) . He will be delighted as he knows I have a big container full of jelly beans and has been hunting for them for at least a couple of weeks (I got them when I was making pillow boxes). He still does not know where they are but I feel it's only fair that I let him eat the beans in the boxes. Can't stand them myself, too sickly.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Ann they are wonderful! The little milk cartons are pretty cool too ...I'd like to have a go at them.

Thanks for your lovely comments.
Take care,
Jo
:)

Zoe said...

Ann just love these. So cute! Zoe