20 March 2009

Aged to Perfection

Have not done much crafting for a few days, I had my son come to see me who is in the process of starting up his own business. He wanted me to do his flyers, biz cards, signage for his van, build a website ahhhh, I really enjoyed myself. I do love a challenge on the computer.

Anyway, here is one I did today. I think it is quite amusing, I used three sets of stamps to achieve the scene. Two of the sets are from our new mini catalogue from which you can order on 1st April. As demonstrators we are allowed to pre-order.
Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Golden Oldies - Scene in the Garden (from new catalgogue)
Card Stock: Whisper white, ruby red and kraft (from the neutrals family)
Inks: Ruby Red and black Stazon
Accessories: Coloured with Stampn' Write Markers, brads, line thread, stampamajig for positioning and kraft designer series prints from the level 1 hostess gift.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Love your take on the Golden Oldies stamp set :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x