16 March 2009

Fresh Cuts

Good evening, I have been playing again today, I have been using Fresh Cuts again together with the fresh cut notes. Getting excited now as I am expecting even more stamps tomorrow, providing DHL get it together. Can't complain, they are usually quite good.For this card I cut the front of the Fresh Cut notes and mounted it using pixie pink and chocolate chip chip card stock and chocolate chip designer paper. I used my cropodile to make four holes and threaded some choc late chip ribbon top and bottom.This card is one of the shadow cards, you can't really get the effect in a photograph but it does look quite effective. I used taken with teal card stock and ink and some apricot appeal for the matting and layering. I finished it off with the oval all stamp set and punches and a pearl from the pretties kit.l

No comments: