15 March 2009

New Mini Catalogue Stamp Sets

I have been playing with the a few of the new stamp sets today. The first is a shadow card using forest friends and oval always together with two new oval punches. I used nearly navy and bashful blue card stock. I used the markers on the stamp for the tree and close to cocoa ink for bambi.The second card is using the stamp set choo choo. I used Real Red, whisper white and brilliant blue card stock, only orange, real red and brilliant blue inks. The wheel is called right on track and I used basic black ink. I decorated the scallop edge with oranage circles I punched out. As before I used the oval all stamp set and oval punches for the sentiment. Oops nearly forgot I also used the happy birthday from stem sayings.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Love the choo choo Ann. I've left an award for you on blog. Please do pop by to collect. Zoe