03 April 2009

3D Set

Look what I did today.

Wow, it has taken me all day, I have not made any cards to go in it yet as it is now late, my husband has just come back from a week in Cornwall with his daughter (she has been quite poorly). I think, perhaps, the photograph is a bit blurry but I think you get the idea. It took lots of 12 x 12 card stock and quite a bit of Designer Series Papers. I used basic black, old olive and so saffron card stock. The flowers come from a set called Petal Pizzazz. The mini holders on the side will hold 3 x 3" cards and the bigger ones on the side and on the top take C6. The drawers do open, although a bit stiff. The tutorial came from an American Demonstrator here.

Anyway, hope you like it, don't think I will make another for a while. phew! It was quite fun though.I know, I know, me and my 3D items.

No comments: