02 April 2009

Soft Summer in Pairs

I have no idea why but I seem to be making cards in pairs at the moment. Perhaps it is because I stamp the images out and colour them in front of the TV at night and then make them up into cards the next day.These cards are made from night of navy, whisper white and bashful blue card stock. The stamp set is Soft Summer from the new mini catalogue. I used designer series papers, giant eyelets, brads and the oval all Oval All stamp set together with the punches (also from the new mini catalogue. Oops there is also ribbon.The soft summer stamp set was also used to make these cards but I coloured the image with the marker pens. Rose red, whisper white and old olive card stock together with designer series papers for the one on the left. The card on the right is almost amethyst, whisper white and elegant eggplant.

.

1 comment:

MONICA GALE said...

Your cards are beautiful Ann. M xxx