18 April 2009

Twin Spring Cards

Another pair, oh dear, the colours used for these two are whisper white, apricot appeal and bravo burgundy card stock. the card on the left uses the Mr and Mrs stamp set, the one on the right is from the Fresh Cuts and punched flowers scored and creased. The sentiment is also using the punched ovals. I do so love these punches. I didn't, on this occasion, use designer papers, I stamped the patterns with bravo burgundy ink on to the so saffron card. Not too sure about the photography on the last posts I used a white background and not so sure I like it. I am not a photographer, have no interest in being one, which is not good as some members of my family take it very seriously.

1 comment:

Lynda Moss said...

These are cute, I keep seeing cards made with the Mr & Mrs set which I love. I never 'rated' that set last year, perhaps this year I will have to take the plunge and nget it!

Lynda x