24 May 2009

Altered Items

I was given this gift bag at my local craft club and then decorated it using pretty in pink and night of navy card stock. The back ground is using the stamp set organic grace which is a level 1 hostess gift. The back of the bag is the same but I used different colours. Again, the flower is one of the Sizzix dies.The bag actually carries all the cards I made for the card swap in June. I won't post a picture of the card until after the swap just in case another demonstrator who is attending the field training has a peep.

These note books were made from some plain note pads, I cut off the front, covered with card stock and decorated them.

The stamp sets are from soft summer and my mothers day present from my daughter, upsy daisy, from the Australian SU catalogue. The colours are bravo burgundy and sage shadow, Night of navy, bashful blue and regal rose.

1 comment:

Claire Harrison said...

Hi Ann,

Loooove upsy daisy, glad you are enjoying it too! My Mum got Pocket Silhouettes for Mother's Day :)

Claire
xx