24 May 2009

and Finally

My last post today is again an idea given to me by Lynda, a matchbox. I had, on my computer, a template for a very small match box, so I changed the dimensions and made a bigger one. I put in three compartments, just because I could. (think I do most things because I can, I do so love the challenge).The colours are pink passion and garden green. The sentiment is from a sale-a-bration set that was on offer earlier this year. (I must be losing the plot, I forgot to take my own template for this size box, oh well back to the drawing board.

1 comment:

Lynda Moss said...

Gosh, it is like waiting for a bus, nothing for ages and then they all come at once!

Some fab projects there, I hope you find a good home for them all or you'll be sleeping in the garden to make room for them!

They are all fantastic!

Lynda x