01 May 2009

Flower Pot

This card is a case of one made by Jenny of Stamping Moments who linked to the website tutorial here. There are so many talented people out there and how luck we are that they share their ideas. It is always good to give them credit and not steal their ideas.

To get back to the card, I was asked to make a card for a 10 year old girl, I was a bit stuck and then, after seeing this card made, I thought it might be nice. If you tug on the flowers at the top it brings up the message. I suppose you might call it a pop up card?
I used different colours as the girl is only 10 so I thought pink would be good. I actually used pixie pink, tempting turquoise and brocade blue for the flowers. The stamp set is Petal Pizzazz and the bee comes from the stamp set Bloomin with Beauty. The letters are chipboard, glued and glittered. I hope she likes it, it is so difficult sometimes to know exactly what a person wants.

No comments: