15 May 2009

From the Garden

I have been avoiding this stamp from the onset as I was not too sure about it, it is a very large stamp so I thought colouring it for me would be a problem. I gave in and had a go. Still not too sure, what do you think?

Card Recipe

Stamp set: From the Garden - Best Yet
Card stock: Rose red, whisper white, garden green
Inks: Watercolour wonder crayons, rose red, garden green and old olive.
Accessories: Scallop edge and round punches. Rose red DSP. Rhinestone circle brad from the fire collection.

3 comments:

Lynda Moss said...

I think you have done a great job, I had this stamp, infact still do but it is retired now - I never inked it as like you was a bit nervous! This is the nicest card I have seen using this stamp!

ynda x

Mae Collins said...

Hi Ann
I have this stamp (but as Lynda said it is now retired here in Aus) and have only used it once, where I did the Faux Silk technique. I thought it was ok but I don't think it will be a stamp I will keep!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, just been checking out your blog. Claire bequeathed me this stamp as I love it and now I have an idea of how to use it - quite sure it won't look as good as yours though. Thérèse