08 June 2009

Odd Two

This card was inspired by Emma, one of the members on ILWS here. It stood out to me and I thought I would give it a go. I thought it was a great idea embossing the velum, then tearing and matching it across the stamped image.
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Freshcuts
Card Stock: Elegant eggplant, whisper white and almost amethyst, vellum
Accessories: Brads (not SU), whisper white ribbon, Versamark, white embossing powder, piercing tool, pearl from the pretties kit.


I made this card at the craft club last Saturday. The sentiment comes from a retired simply scrappin kit that is now retired. The images are coloured with marker pens directly onto the stamp, I used the darker colour to outline areas of the stamp. The colours of the card are whisper white, night of navy and bashful blue.

1 comment:

Emma said...

These are gorgeous cards (even though I say so myself ha!) Ann, I love the way you have stamped the trains on the cirlce punch x