28 June 2009

Fold Out Card

These two cards are called fold out cards. I came across the idea from Barbara of Clarity Stamps. You may well have seen her at the NEC and many other craft shows she attends (she is wicked with a brayer). I changed Barbara's idea and used SU Stamps. It involves stamping the card on the inside having already made a centre mark on the left hand side of the folded card and stamp the main image centrally to that line. You then need to cut around half the stamp to the right of the mark score above and below the image and fold backwards, that, hopefully means the part of the image you cut out should then stand out. (Sorry if I have confused you, I know what I mean....)Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: A rose is a rose
Card Stock: Rose red and whisper white
Inks: rose red, summer sun, always artichoke and certainly celery.
I used a stampamajig and the masking technique
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Barouqe Motifs
Card Stock: Basic black, pink passion and whisper white
Inks: Versamark, basic black and pink passion
Accessories: black brads, oval punches, clear embossing powder
I also used a stampamajig and the masking technique

No comments: