24 June 2009

My Swap

I went to a field training event in Peterborough this evening. There were about 25 demonstrators and we all make a card and swap. The idea being that it gives us inspiration. I had a great evening and it was so nice to meet other demonstrators face to face, they really are a creative bunch. For my card I used kraft card stock (from the neutrals family), chocolate chip and pumpkin pie. The stamp set is fresh cuts from the mini catalogue.I have been busy though, I have been making a few 3D projects (surprise you say). I love trawling the Internet and finding what people are getting up to. There are so many very talented crafters about and they are so willing to share their ideas. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Ann....It was great meeting you last night and I enjoyed your company so much...your card is truly beautiful...I love it...keep up the good work.
Carole x