16 June 2009

Satchels and Bags

I found, through ILWS this tutorial for a satchel, here. I think it is brilliant and can have so many uses. Weddings, perhaps with a guest list book, to carry cards, new baby etc etc, I think that Sarah is very clever to have designed i t. It is good fun to make, so, go on, have a go. Here are my attempts so far.

These are the three I have made and below is picture of them individually.For this one I made it slightly larger and made five cards with envelopes to go inside. I used chocolate chip card stock. I also changed the handle to make it look like a handbag.I used very vanilla card stock and chocolate chip ink and used the stamp set Mr and Mrs and, again, changed the handle.

This one is perfect plum and certainly celery.

1 comment:

c&s Cards Sandra said...

Ann, I think you have done a great job with the satchels. I had a go myself after seeing yours I will post them in the gallery when finished. Sandra