22 July 2009

arggggg..... Christmas already

Well here we go, if you talk to members of my family, they will tell you that Christmas is not particularly my favourite time of year, I have no idea why but I have always felt this. Whatever I may feel, others love Christmas, including my husband and family do, so, as I have already seen so many Christmas goodies on others' blogs, I thought I had better get into gear. So.....
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Old Fashioned Christmas
Card Stock: Green Galore and Real Red and whisper white
Inks: Black Stazon, real red and green galore marker pens and watercolour crayons
Accessories: White Signo Gel Pen
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Scandinavian Season
Card Stock: Almost amethyst, elegant eggplant and whisper white
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Gold and Silver embossing powder, scallop edge punch, Signo gel pen
Stamp Set: Scandinavian Season
Card Stock: Almost amethyst, elegant eggplant and whisper white
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Gold and Silver embossing powder, scallop edge punch, Signo gel pen
Stamp Set: Scandinavian Season and scandinavian wheel
Card Stock: Night of navy, bordering blue and whisper white
Inks: Versamark and night of navy
Accessories: Silver embossing powder
Stamp Set: Silent Night
Card Stock: Night of navy, bashful blue and whisper white
Inks: Black Stazon
Accessories: Coloured with Watercolour Wonder Crayons, navy grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch
Stamp Set: Silent Night
Card Stock: Basic Gray, so saffron, ruby red and whisper white.
Inks: Black Stazon
Accessories: Coloured with Watercolour Wonder CrayonsStamp Set: Silent Night
Card Stock: Basic Gray, really rust and whisper white
Inks: Black Stazon
Accessories: Coloured with Watercolour Wonder Crayons
Stamp Set: Silent Night
Card Stock: Elegant eggplant, almost amethyst and whisper white.
Inks: Black Stazon
Accessories: Coloured with Watercolour Wonder Crayons

3 comments:

Lynda Moss said...

I do love the Silent Night cards, they are so Christmassy and beautifully coloured in.

Lynda x

Lynda Moss said...

I do love the Silent Night cards, they are so Christmassy and beautifully coloured in.

Lynda x

Teri said...

All of these are fab! BUT especiall the Scandinavian Season cards! This isn't the most popular of sets. It seems to be a love/hate for most people. I love it :o)

I love the gold and silver embossing that you have done together. I would never have thought of doing this, but you've given me some great ideas now :o)

Teri xx