07 July 2009

Class Room

My husband took these pictures last Saturday and insisted that I put them on my blog. It was the first time I had held a class in my house. It went really well, we all had a good time.

I had five people in all, which is a good number to start with, especially as I was so nervous. I also had a lovely surprise, my sister and her daughter arrived from Walton on Thames to join in. they are also crafters. They all seemed to love the cards they made.

I am fortunate to have a large conservatory on the back of the house. I think it was hand built some years ago. It is brilliant, I am able to erect four 6ft tables which enables me to cater for 9-10 persons. The only downside is that, if the sun is shining, it gets very hot in the afternoon as it is south facing.

2 comments:

juliejules said...

Ann this looks amazing, I wish I had a space this big, its fab! JUles x

Lynda Moss said...

It looks great mum, I wish I could ahve surprised you and popped along too!