10 July 2009

These two cards are made using a Sizzix die of a cross. The die is quite large so I cut it out on a white shrinkie, coloured the lines and then shrunk it. It was not easy, the first one, as always turned out perfectly, after three more attempts I managed to get the second one. There are several slits in the die and it is rather large so when it curls it sticks. It was good fun trying though, I do hate being beaten.Whilst the cross and the Nestabilties are not is not SU, the card stock, stamps, wheels are. think it shows just how SU products can compliment anything that you may have in craft stash. As you can guess, the card with the tag on the top slides into the pocket of the other card. This type of card was a make and take when I went to one of our field trainings. I thought it was a brilliant idea and wanted to use it in another way.

2 comments:

memory-scrap said...

I've just discovered your blog and love your work (also really like the name too!). I especially love the boxes you've been working on (the handbag one is brilliant).
Jane x

Reginald said...

i think all the cards and boxes that you make are the tops