07 July 2009

Total Case

This is a total case of a cantilever box made by the designer of the box Sarah B. I just so loved the colours she used that I had to make one the same. The image on the card is not an SU image and I coloured it with Copics markers. I love it that so many clever people are willing to share their ideas for such wonderful projects. I seem to be working a lot just lately with other peoples ideas. I really do love 3D projects and as soon as I have seen one I want to have a go. I wish I was able to design them myself. Usually when you case something you change it slightly, on this occasion, apart from the card, I used exactly the same colours, in almost the same way. Sorry Sarah.

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

You can pinch all the ideas you like honey I love what you do, the boxes and cards are beautiful, Hugs SaraH B X