29 July 2009

Totally Pockets

I really love this template from clever Sarah, it is amazing and I have had such fun making it, as you will see. I have, so far, made three. Like the cantilever box I can think of so many uses for it. As I mentioned in the post below, you can find Sarah's templates here. Her blog is well worth a look.
I used perfect plum and pale plum card and inks for this tote, the stamp set is seeing spots and the wheel is spot on.
The card stock for this is night of navy and bordering blue. I used the swirl from the stamp set baroque motifs for the background. The teapot etc is cut from a Sizzix die.

At the moment I think the pink one is my favourite. I used pixie pink and whisper white card, the design papers are from the sweet always set. The fairy stamps are from a set I received free with my craft magazine. Brilliant for a little girl. The tote is really quite stable, in fact I could not believe how strong it is when completed.

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Well Ann I am speechless, and slightly annoyed, my daughter says your boxes are better than mine, Thats loyalty for you,!! LOL !!!! They are beautiful, Hugs Sarah BX

Ann Wills said...

Thanks Sarah, I love it, it's the fairy that did it. Still chuckling.