07 August 2009

A Little bit More Christmas????

I think these will be the last Christmas Cards for a while. I do love Silent Night (the church) it is so pretty and serene. I think I might of worn it out so I will give it a rest. This first one is made using two star punches. I punched the smaller star first and then punched the larger one over it, cut a star from vellum and adhered to the back of the frame. I glittered the outside frame and then put one atop the other. I used the bold snowflake wheel on the front of the card and then onto the vellum.

I won't go into everything about the two cards below but to say I used whisper white, elegant eggplant and almost amethyst card stock. The image is stamped in basic gray ink and filled in here and there with glitter.


1 comment:

Zoë said...

Ann you've been busy. All of these cards a great and offer wonderful inspiration. Thanks Zoëx