20 August 2009

Pink and Girlie

In my previous post I showed a pink and girlie card for a little girl called Ellie, well I was then asked to do one from grandma and one from great grandma. Well here they are. Although I enjoyed the challenge, it was quite difficult to design three pink girlie cards for the same child. I just hope that the little girl loves the cards and the adults were satisfied.I used a range of pink passion, regal rose, pixie pink and pretty in pink for all three cards (the third is in the post below).

1 comment:

memory-scrap said...

Anne, it's amazing to see all of those gorgeous girlie pink cards, all beautiful in their own right, and yet still different enough from each other. A very challenging project I'm sure but one that must have been greatly recieved. I love your sentiments and thos coloured images of the little girl and great.Love Jane xx