31 August 2009

Winter Post

Hi, have not done too much crafting the last few days, bank holiday, husband home, out and about. However, I managed to put these together this evening. I am a little bit excited as our new catalogue is launched on 1st October and it is the 1 September that we get to know what is on the last chance list. Last chance being that you have until the end of September to get anything that is being retired from the catalogue. All the demonstrators are on tender-hooks because it usually means that a large percentage of our stamp sets will go.

Anyway, enough of my chit chat, here is what I have achieved today.

This card uses the spotlight technique. The image has been stamped once onto the sponged white card in sage shadow ink and then again onto a scrap. I then used the round punches and punched part of the reindeer out and matched it to the base image using a dimensional pad.
The colours used for both these cards are chocolate chip, whisper white and design papers from the ski slope set. The stamp set is Winter Post from the mini catalogue.
This card also uses the design papers from the ski slope set together with whisper white, ruby red and old olive card stock. The ink is chocolate chip.The photography is not great, but I never claimed to be a photographer I just hope it gives you an idea of what can be done.

Thanks for looking

No comments: