25 September 2009

Christmas 3D

Had some fun with these two sets. I saw the basic idea in a craft magazine and adapted it to fit SU stamp sets. It involves stamping the image three times and then cutting them out. I then used the stampamajig and stamped the image on the back. Score and fold down the middle and then stick the centre fold one on top the other. The Christmas tree was not quite so easy as it is not the same each side but I think it worked.
I used real red and olive green card stock and inks. The papers are from ski slope, sadly now retired from the mini catalogue. The stamp sets I used are Season of Joy and Tree Trimmings from the, soon to be launched, new catalogue.

4 comments:

StampHappyJackie said...

These are brilliant Ann, so effective, I can't wait to have a go...if I can work it out.
Love Jackie

Need More Time to Craft said...

Ann...these cards are fab. Great idea. Love them
Carole x

Claire Harrison said...

Cool Cards Ann!

Claire
xx

katou said...

Very gorgeous cards you made here.
Great job.
Thank you for your visit on my blog and the nice comment you left.
Katou