16 September 2009

Queue Up

Queue Up is a Level 3 hostess gift from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue which will launch on 1st October. This is the first time in the UK that demonstrators were able to pre-order these stamp sets so we can prepare samples ready for the launch of the new catalogue in October. I love this set and have prepared the following for you to see. I think the set covers so many occasions, see what you think.

The are very simple cards but, I think, very effective.
The sentiment on this set is from the stamp set Occasional Greetings.
Card Stock: Bashful blue, night of navy, whisper white and so saffron. The ribbon is also so saffron from the ribbon bundle offered last month.
This greeting is, as above, from Occasional Greetings.
The card stock is garden green, close to cocoa and whisper white.
This greeting is from Sincere Salutations and placed on the large oval, the wide oval is not SU. The card stock is whisper white, chocolate chip and ruby red.
This greeting is from the stampset Cheers to You and I have used the circle punches and scalloped circle. The card stock is my old favourites whisper white, almost amethyst and elegant eggplant.
This greeting is also from Sincere Salutations and punched out with the large and scalloped ovals. The card stock is whisper white, night of navy and certainly celery with red grosgrain ribbon to finish.
I used Nursery Necessities for the greeting on this baby girl card. The ribbon is pretty in pink with a little of the silver hodge podge which I really like to look at and not use (you know what I mean). The card stock is whisper white, perfect plum and pretty in pink.Finally (thank goodness you say), I used the one stamp with my stampamjig (stamp positioner) and stamped the lines up the card. I used whisper white, real red and brilliant blue colours.

4 comments:

juliejules said...

These are all fantastic Ann, I might have to CASE a few, hope thats OK, Jules x

juliejules said...

These are all fantastic Ann, I might have to CASE a few, hope thats OK, Jules x

Ann Wills said...

Julie, Thanks for the comment. I have no problem with you casing, I would be honoured.

Debbie said...

I just love these cards. The stamps do cover many different occasions. Love all the colours you've chosen.

Hugs Debbie xx (ILWS vivaldi)

My Stampin'Up! Blog