08 October 2009

Card Storage Tote

Good morning all, look what my clever daughter designed. I loved making this it was great fun. The idea being that you can list the birthdays for each month and put the cards in ready. Obviously they would need to be C6 cards but that is mostly what I make now.

I used chocolate chip, whisper white and sage shadow card stock. The design papers are from ski slope (now retired).
The stamp set I used is Circle Circus from the new catalogue.
The ribbon is chocolate chip.
If you would like the tutorial, you can purchase it from Lynda HERE
Have a good day.

5 comments:

Teri said...

Ann, I had no idea Lynda was your daughter! Well .... obviously now we know where she gets her wonderful crafting talent!

Just saw this on ILWS and it's gorgeous. Love the colours you've used and the stamps :o)

Teri xxx

Sarah B said...

Wow, This is fabulous you have a very talented daughter, Is she planning a tutorial ?!?!?!?! Hugs Sarah B X

Sarah B said...

Wow, This is fabulous you have a very talented daughter, Is she planning a tutorial ?!?!?!?! Hugs Sarah B X

Nicci said...

It's fabulous, I've purchased the tutorial and can't wait to get going! Love your colour scheme too :D

Debbie said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love it Ann. You have a very talented daughter. I 'm off for a look.
Debbie x