03 October 2009

Garden Greenhouse

The flower on this stamp is from a brand new stamp set called Garden Greenhouse. I have not, as yet, received my order with this stamp set in but a member of my glass has a relative in the states and had received it as a gift. She very kindly loaned it to me just so I could play a bit. I love this set, I cannot wait to receive my very own. It reminds me of Heartfelt Thanks, a set that was a level 3 hostess gift in our very first catalogue, it just makes you feel you cannot go wrong.I used bashful blue and night of navy (one of my favourite combos), bashful blue ribbon and the round tab punch. The greeting comes from Always in my Thoughts

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the look of this set too - can't wait for mine to arrive soon!!!

Rachel

Teri said...

Hi Ann :o)

This is a beautiful card. I'm waiting on this set too. It's one of my favourites from the new catty!

I've been a stalker of your blog for a while now and have to say ... I love to visit :o) I especially love seeing all the 3d projects you make .. they offer me so much inspiration :o)

I have left you a little pressie on my blog.

Teri xxx