05 October 2009

Jackie

Whilst I am just texting, rather than posting photos, I would like to introduce my niece Jackie who has been an Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator for a while now but has just started blogging. Jackie does not have a lot of time to blog as she works full time and I know that when she does have some time she is busy at her table crafting. Jackie is an inspirational crafter and we are always bouncing ideas off each other and we both get so much pleasure from what we do and I would love you to pop over occasionally and see what Jackie is up to.

You can find Jackie's blog HERE

Whilst we were putting her blog together she had to think of a title for her blog really quickly, as we live 100 miles apart so our get togethers are not too frequent. I think she did really well to come up with the name StampHappyJackie, because she really is happy when stamping.

Welcome to the world of blogging Jackie.

No comments: