30 October 2009

Lots More Glitter

I was asked to make four special Christmas cards, so here they are. I am a covered in glitter, the floor is covered in glitter and the table is covered in glitter. If I look close enough I will find the dog probably is to.
So here we go, I really hope they are special enough. It is always a bit nerve racking doing these cards, just in case.
The image and the brads on the one above is not an SU image. The cardstock and designer papers are. I used tempting turquoise and pixie pink. A funny combination but I quite like it. The brads, in the picture look really crooked, they really don't look that crooked in real life. The brads have letters on which spell out the little girls name. Of course, as I said there is a lot of stray glitter about on the all the cards.
The image on this card is from Old Fashioned Christmas. and I used real red and green galore cad stock.
The stamp set if from Silent Night, stamped onto acetate with white craft ink and covered in dazzling diamonds glitter. The card stock is night of navy and bordering blue. The stars behind are stamped onto the bordering blue card.
Finally, Tree Trimmings. I used real red and sage shadow card stock for this card along with heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds glitter.

Oops, forget to mention another of the classes from Stamp With Us was how to make the icicles along the top of the card.

In fact all the cards are mixture of several stamp sets and colours.

1 comment:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Oh Ann these cards are all stunning. They will deffinately love them.
xxx