26 October 2009

Orange and Brown

I have been really busy over the weekend and today making 3D items for the craft fair I am attending at the end of November. I have made six more totally pockets, a wonderful mini tote designed by the clever Sarah Bonsell. I really love this tote and I will post picture of them tomorrow.

In the meantime I made two more easel cards today, one for my sister and one for my step daughter, both have birthdays in November.
I used very vanilla, only orange and chocolate chip card and the same inks. I really love these two sets. There are a few particles of dazzling diamonds glitter that have strayed, I will brush it off once it has all dried. There is one of the clear rhinestone brads acting as the stop. I also used the eyelet border punch on the chocolate chip designer papers.

Sorry but there are a few particles of stray glitter floating about, I will get rid of these once the glue has dried.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Ann, Love this card. The colours are great. Must have a go at one of these myself.
Carole x

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

They will love these Ann they are beautiful.