22 October 2009

Sketch Challenge Card

This is a card I made for a sketch challenge on Stamp With Us Winter. Most of my stamps and punches are packed ready for a workshop so I had to scrabble about when the challenge was set. Therefore I had to use sets that were to hand. The colours are bordering blue, night of navy, and whisper white. I used the bold Snowflake Wheel, the large snowflake is from the stamp set Best Wishes and More, the smaller snowflakes are from Snow Flurries and the sentiment is also from Best Wishes and More. I used several round punches, white satin ribbon, new in the catalogue and lots of dazzling diamonds glitter.

2 comments:

Zoë said...

Wow if this was just knocked up it's fab. Love the colours and different snowflake use. Hugs Zx

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

I agree, the colours are just gorgeous.
Love Jackie