30 October 2009

Stamping on Acetate

I said before that I had joined the on line course from Stamp With Us. It involves projects and challenges. The project today was based on whisper white pigment ink. I have used it but never thought of using it in the way that Monica did in her video project. I have stamped on acetate before, several times, using Stazon.

The image is stamped with the ink onto acetate with the whisper white pigment ink and then covered with dazzling diamonds glitter. It takes a while to dry but I think it is worth the wait. The chocolate chip and very vanilla card is a really close case to the one Monica did. The night of navy and bordering blue card is my own colour combination and I used the Silent Night stamp set.Whisper white ink is very wet and does take some time to dry but it has lots of uses. You can stamp on dark colours and it shows up beautifully. It also takes a bit of cleaning to get off the rubber.If you visit me Monica thanks so much for the class on the use of this ink. The acetate has been used as a wrap on both these cards with gold and silver thread, hopefully, keeping it in place.

No comments: