27 October 2009

Totes and More Totes

Well, as mentioned yesterday, here are the mini totes that I made using Sarah Bonsell's template. I told my niece I had made eight, actually it was six, just seemed like eight. I do have two that I made before but they have already been posted.
Each tote has a matching little pad and a variety of little stationery items that little girls love.
I have been telling stories I did not complete all of them. I cut it out and my husband put the blue one, bottom centre together. He is brilliant and loves to have a go.

2 comments:

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

These are so lovely Ann it's probably a good job I am not coming to the craft fair with you as I would probably by them all.
xxxxx

Sarah B said...

Wow, you have been so busy, Love what you have created using the tote, they are fab. Hugs SArah B X