03 November 2009

60th Birthday and Christmas

I was asked to make something for a lady who is 60 on Christmas Day this year. Not the easiest combination but I decided I would play with the watering can. Here it is so far. I used pale plum and perfect plum designer paper, card stock and inks. The flowers are all made using my punches.

I have made the base for it to sit in, just got to get my head round making a box from acetate. I will post a picture when I have sorted it out.
I didn't want to stick to traditional Christmas colours as it is a birthday card as well. I am really pleased with how it has turned out so far.So give me a little while and I will post the watering can in its acetate box as soon as I have completed it (I hope).

1 comment:

Zoë said...

Ann this is amazing and you've captured 60 & Christmas perfectly. Wish it was my birthday!! Hugs Zx