17 November 2009

Boxes

These boxes are from a tutorial I purchased from Jenny Moors of Stamping Moments. Jenny's work is beautiful.

The Christmas box is a total case, the other three are made with the same template using basic black card stock and some old papers I had in my stash. The box is like a cake box and is quite a fair size so I think it would also be brilliant as a gift box, with say, a scarf and gloves, for example.
This is called card candy, again it is from Jenny and I have done a total case as my inspiration, at present, is a little faded. I have had a nasty cold and have also been busy getting ready for a craft fair and two workshops I have in the next two weeks. So, between sniffing, blowing and sneezing I feel a little jaded.Stampin' Up! had their convention in Germany last week and the demonstrators did loads of different kinds of swaps, cards, 3D items etc. This idea was one of the swaps and Jenny put her own slant on hers. I must say I have seen pictures of some of these swaps and gifts and wow, there are some very talented people out there. Next year the convention is in London which is brilliant because, hopefully, I will be able to go.

No comments: